Thursday, August 20, 2009

I googled my name in images!

Okay I google image searched my first name and what came up is probably not suitable for my blog! The majority of photos were very raunchy and I didn't want to put something like that on my blog. Apparently the photos are of a swimsuit model. What followed was more pictures of different 'Faren's' a couple more being models as well. One from the Superbowl, One from catwalk. Quite interesting. Then there are the photos of some dogs, normal people and bands or band members. When I google my full name, which is a bit of a tongue twister, the usual Maori stuff comes up. Newspaper articles, Marae's and once again band members.

These searches didn't come up with any pictures of myself or my family which is a good thing. I would have been really shocked if I typed my name in and a photo of me popped up! In one way I guess the privacy is good because usually there is no privacy online! I find the image searches really good. They usually always come up with what I want. Very useful tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment