Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Communication Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu0ztxdsFis

I found this video on YouTube. All I did was type the word communication into the search box and this was one of the first responses. This video is just an interpretation of what the future of communications could be like. I chose to post this video as the future of communications is very important to me! As a wannabe journalist the thought of the newspaper becoming extinct scares me. I found it both funny and scary whilst being entertaining at the same time. Like, I love television! I love watching the news on Television. How scary would it be to not do that anymore! I do enjoy getting a lot of my news off of the net though because it is easier to access. But there is nothing better then having a cup of tea, sitting down and relaxing in front of the 'telly' watching the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment