Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tutorial 6- Video


Okay. I have finally uploaded my video. I tried really hard and this is what I came up with. I started with an idea and then it just morphed into a mash-up of different things.


I found the experience fun and a bit challenging at times. I can't believe how hard it is to cut out the face off a picture and put it on a PowerPoint! But the experience was interesting and fun above all. It is quite easy to make a simple video and upload it. The only problem I had was uploading to YouTube. So instead of mucking around I uploaded it to another video sharing site, Vimeo. Not as good as YouTube but there were no troubles so I was pleased. I uploaded the video onto the page and added the link to the video on Vimeo as well. The video on here isn't very good quality so it may be better to watch it on Vimeo.


G.I Kehoe on Vimeo- http://www.vimeo.com/6571795

No comments:

Post a Comment