Wednesday, September 23, 2009

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY website!

Jason's website is nuts! But I like it!

I really didn't understand the games. There was so much happening. What he calls his 'poetry' is harder to understand then real poetry written by poets hundreds of years ago. But a lot more fun then to try and decrypt the old poetry . His site has heaps of wacky games and gizmo's to play around with and I was left totally confused and I have no idea what the purpose of the games are. The different doomsday events were quite funny, so much imagination! I think he is just trying to express himself in a weird and wacky way. Maybe to be different? He is very creative with all his drawings in the background on the games. I think he may make all original sound effects as well. Which is good as that is a quality hard to find these days. He expresses himself through his work on his site and I think we are meant to be left with a feeling of Loss or Frustration.


This is How You Will Die!
Apparently I am going to die from forgetting to breath after a virus attacks my brain after I have got a role in a film. Hmmm. Doesn't sound like me.. But oh well.. Very interesting. Jason made a game out of his death fortune teller. If you die a certain way you get more goes at spinning the death wheel! My guess is that you get as many goes as you want. I mean, he would probably have to make it easy and accessible because its not very fun.


Doomsday Endings
The Doomsday Endings were representative of all those crappy horror movies that you watch and your like 'what a stupid story!' I think he is definitely on to something with his doomsday warning about how 3 mile long goldfish will mass produce and be soo big they can swallow cruise ships! He should really approach someone about it and make a film!


Game, game,game and again game

The 2nd level of this game was an interesting take on the Bible, it must be like Jason's personal Bible! As I am thinking he's probably a total computer junkie the things he wrote on this game could probably be his own crude version of a techno bible or something. I thought it was great how he used the 'Jesus Fish' as little pick-ups and had the various different 'contemporary verses' popping up everywhere. The splitting church in the middle is a bit weird. And the video is totally weird as well! Once again I was left confused but got stuck playing the game! I actually ended up finishing it after some minor setbacks! The finishing video, 'Possibly Evolution,' was Jason's evolution theory using potatoes, milk and 'capsule people.' Not to mention other crazy things. It is funny but I am once again left baffled!


No comments:

Post a Comment